We were honored to have provocative keynotes from Secretary Hillary Clinton, Actor George Takei, Journalist Jane Pauley, Martin Bean from Open University and many more. In addition, participants were involved in over 170 sessions on a wide range of topics focused on learning in the workplace.
In the coming weeks, we will be “curating” much of the content from Learning 2013 and will share it globally. Here are some of the resources that are already posted:
- Graphic Recordings of General Sessions: We have detailed graphic recordings of the themes and topics from most of our general sessions. These were done remotely in California and shared in real time during our keynotes. Click here.
- Pictures from Learning 2013: We have posted several hundred pictures captured by our award winning photographer Ed Burke at Learning 2013. Click here.
- Sample Mini-Chapters from Big Learning Data: Click here.
Resources that are coming soon!
- Video Segments from Learning 2013: We will curate and edit video segments from about 80% of our general session interviews. These will be posted in mid-November.
- Additional Content from Learning 2013 Session Leaders.